EASTERN CHICKEN FILLETS
- 800g Chicken fillets
- 50g Ginger
- 80g equal to 4 Lime juice
- 20g equal to the juice of 1 Lemon
- 100g Lemon fat
- 20 grams equal to 1 bunch of Coriander
- 150g extra virgin olive oil
- 4g Salt
- Energy value and characteristics for 4 people: kcal 2530 – Protein 197.98 g – Lipids: 168.30g – Fiber tot. 7.40g – Tryptophan: 2184mg
- Energy value and characteristics for 1 person: kcal 632.5 – Protein 49,495 g – Lipids: 42,075g – Fiber tot. 1.85 – Tryptophan: 546mg
- Ideal as: Second dish
Place the chicken fillets, 150g of EVO oil and the coarsely chopped ginger, in a large bowl.
Add the chopped garlic, lemongrass cut into chunks, juice of 4 limes and juice of 1 lemon.
Sprinkle with chopped herbs.
Place the bowl in the refrigerator for at least 2/3 hours.
Separate the meat from the toppings… and filter the marinade.
Place a grill on the heat and heat it over by a high heat.
Grill the fillets until cooked, passing them from time to time with the marinade filtered using a brush.
Place the meat on a serving tray with salt and pepper and add chopped fresh coriander.
The freshness of this recipe is exceptional and links perfectly with white rice.