DRINK OF CARROTS, DAIKON AND TAMARI
- 1 Grated carrot spoon
- 1 teaspoon tamari (fermented soy sauce)
- 1 Grated daikon spoon (alternatively use turnip)
- 1 Pinch of salt
- Energy value: ca. 15 KCal
- Features: diuretic drink, able to help the motility of the intestine
- Ideal as: hot drink
- Indicated in case of constipation
Add the daikon and carrot grated in a saucepan, pour two cups of water, bring to a boil and simmer for 5 minutes together with a little salt and tamari.
You can add a pinch of grated ginger to taste. It is an excellent diuretic drink, able to help the intestines.