APPLE JUICE DRINK AND AGAR-AGAR
- 1 cup unsweetened apple juice
- 1 teaspoon agar-agar in flakes
- Energy value: ca. 65 KCal
- Characteristics: The presence of agar-agar, a red alga rich in mucilage, gives beneficial effects to the intestine, especially in the presence of constipation and intestinal constipation.
- Ideal as: drink to be consumed at breakfast or during the day
- Indicated in case of constipation
Add the cup of apple juice to the agar agar flakes in a saucepan and boil for a couple of minutes, until the algae is completely dissolved. Turn off the heat and let it cool down.
Drink it light warm or warm, before it becomes a jelly.
If you have purchased the agar -agar powder instead of flakes, it I sufficient a small amount, the tip of a teaspoon.