- 1 Onion
- 1 Leek without the portion of the green part
- 1 Carrot
- 1 A leafless rib of celery
- 1 Courgette
- 1 Broken fennel
- 1 Peace of garlic
- 1 Ginger ring
- 1 Cloves
- A bunch garnished (thyme, parsley, chives, bay leaves)
- A pinch of coarse salt
- Energy value: ca. 15 kcal
- Features: Rich in minerals salt
- Ideal as: Basic preparation for many recipes but can also be replace simply as a drink.
- Indicated in case of diarrhea, to reintegrate lost fluids
Clean and wash the vegetables and the herbs. With the herbs form a bunch and put it in a garze.
Place all the ingredients in a saucepan and add cold water until to cover them.
Bring to the boiling quickly, then cook over a gentle heat for about 1 hour. Filter and store.
Attention: The broth must be filtered before being used. Whenever you need broth for recipes, always remember to heat it: unless particular indications, in fact, the broth should always be used very hot and at the boiling point.